Jo Lucas underscores the importance of core values like accountability and independence in running a successful project. She notes that while a majority (80-90%) of the foundational aspects of project management remain constant and pose no issues, it's the remaining 10% that often brings challenges. This 10% can either hinder a project or accelerate its success. Lucas emphasizes the significance of "how" things are approached; the right strategy can speed up project delivery while reducing adverse impacts on team members' wellbeing. This focus on people's well-being is especially pertinent as the world navigates the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic and continues to face global uncertainties.